Monday, April 15, 2013

Lets Drink To That!

The secret to radiating beauty!

I am so loving this new theme!! hahaha! and because of that, I was kind of inspired to make a new post.

Everytime we pay a visit to the loo, we lose 1/2 liter of our body fluid by just peeing. Specially during the summer months, just standing outside in the heat/sun makes your body lose water thru sweating.
I wanna stress this fact, no amount of make up can ever give you that perfect glow. Yes, u may use bronzers and shimmery highlighters to make you look like you are radiating, and yet, it is still not as beautiful as seeing someone who is literally radiating from within!!
And the secret to radiating? easy— hydrating!!

 RADIATING=HYDRATING! and a whole lot of vitamins! =)

It seems that a lot of people nowadays, dont like drinking water.. (I myself am one of them!) Reason being is because its tasteless!!

If you are like me, I have been struggling to guzzle down Liters of water as prescribed by health professionals! And due to this constant struggle, I have tried a few tricks to make myself drink water more! hope these few tips can help to make drinking water a bit more tasteful to the palate!

1) Drink water with something that has punches of taste. When I was diagnosed with UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) , it would take ages for me to finish a glass of water, but I had no choice, I needed to drink water! (8 glasses minimum!) so what I would do, was buy a bar of chocolate, and eat as much as I could, and with that I could guzzle down gulps of water to wane out the taste of the chocolate. so whenever I drank, I would still have that after taste of yummy cocoa instead of just plain tasting water! =) note: you can go for uber salty, or chilli or anything that has a load of taste, it could range from salty chips, to beef jerky, to even yummy cheese cake! anything goes really, as long as you guzzle water along with it.

2) You can also try drinking mineral water- this second option is a bit more expensive, but a lot of benefits. Mineral water has a different taste from the normal distilled water due to the minerals that it contains. And as they say, mineral water is healthier too! (I dont know if its just me but sometimes it has a vague taste of coconut juice!)

3) speaking of coconut juice, here’s another alternative to water- Drink coconut juice! its simply fantastic! it has everything in it. its nutritious, yummy and inexpensive. It contains high amounts of electrolytes and potassium which helps the body in repairing & hydrating itself. but of course, you cannot substitute this entirely over water. H2O is still vital!! =)

These are just a few tips that I have learned along the way, but then again, bottom line is, if you want look beautiful you have to ensure that your body is beautifully taken cared of too!!

I have noticed that no matter how beautiful a person/model is, when it comes to their skin, its much much easier to apply make up to a person who has naturally supple and hydrated skin, rather than someone who has sullen and dry skin.

Im not saying that there are no solutions to dealing with people with dry skin, there are, but it takes loads of time and effort to make their skin look radiant, and it takes a ton of product to achieve that almost perfect glow.

so my advice, glug glug glug!! gulp in that water! hydrate!!! - try it, and find the difference it’ll make.
and lets drink to that!! (*toast)

No comments:

Post a Comment