Monday, April 15, 2013

Viva La Vintage!

I have very recently discovered about vintage make up! Thanks to the fantastic makeupartist, youtube guru and blogger-- Lisa Eldridge. (www.lisaeldridge.com  if you guys want to check out her blog.)

Although I have been a makeup enthusiast all my life, I have never really thought about make up and its history or impact in society. I have know started to discover how makeup played a major role in women empowerment & development. There was a different view of makeup throughout mankinds history depending on the time and era that we were in. I am currently still in the mode of research with regards to this subject and might make a completely separate post all together. However, as of the moment, I would like to express how enchanted I am of the subject and how this has started to fuel my passion for makeup all the more.

stay tuned to my next posts!

Tata for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment