Friday, April 12, 2013

My very first blogpost!

Quick tip of the day


Since i havent been able to post anything decent for a while, i just wanted to share some stuff that i have learned over time (real personal tips and tricks that I learned thru my own experiences.) Im gonna post random quick tips of the day when i get the chance to. Maybe some of u might find it useful.
And maybe u guys could share some of your tips too! =)
My very first tip:
1) its so hot and humid nowadays since summers finally here. Dont you just wish you could just wash your face with ice?? Well I found a solution to that! I have been using Neutrogena glycerine clear soap for a few years now and I just hate it when u leave the soap outside sitting on a soap dish and due to the moist air that accumulates in the bathroom, the soap tends to melt. One day i decided to pop it in the fridge just to stop it from melting. And when i needed to wash my face that time, i just pulled it out from the fridge. And lo and behold, it seemed like i was using ice to wash my face!! =)) it also sort of helped close up the pores on my face since it was very cold.
Talk about Hitting two birds with one stone!! what a cool and refreshing way to cleanse your face!!


Try it out guys! =)
Leave me a comment if u like this tip, tried it out or if u have any tips to share. Thankiess!

No comments:

Post a Comment